Tuesday, June 22, 2010

good.


"Where did those passions in your heart grow from?" and she said it so beautifully... Because nights spent with friends are always so much sweeter, and life lived together is always so much more encouraging. So here's to a life lived with intention, with spunk and whimsy and a life that's anything but boring.
The pool is my home this summer, and being outside is so very extremely delightful. The sunlight on my face, the cool breeze keeping it bearable, the laughter of children and the joy of being a child. That's what I love about spending my summers this way.
Coffee makes me creative, Ice Cream makes me smile, and Jesus makes me live. Simple as that, no pretentions needed, God is love and Jesus is love and for that I am forever thankful, for the power and responsibility to speak truth, real, lasting truth that never fades, in love, without fear.
I am baking the most delicious-smelling cinnamon biscotti as we speak and I can't WAIT for it to be finished. mmm it smells so completely yummy--I can't wait to just dip it into my warm mug of coffee! This is my first biscotti adventure and so far, my nose is very very happy. I'm not a baker, but this summer it seems to be more and more exciting to put these ingredients together and pull out a sweet treat for the senses.


“I still find each day too short for all the thoughts I want to think, all the walks I want to take, all the books I want to read, and all the friends I want to see.” - John Burroughs

No comments:

Post a Comment